What is a Legacy account?

Eventzilla accounts created on or before May 13, 2017, are considered legacy accounts.

If you registered for Eventzilla before May 13th, 2017, you are most likely on our legacy pricing plan. We launched the new and feature-rich PRO pricing plan on March 13, 2017, while continuing to support customers on our legacy plans with no impact. 

Legacy plan support was phased out by the end of August 2018, and all customers on legacy plans were automatically upgraded to the PRO plan. By upgrading to the PRO plan, you will be able to take advantage of a slew of new features. 

How is the PRO plan different from what I have today?

The PRO plan offers a ton of great features like advanced attendee self-service, abandoned registration follow-up, enhanced post-event surveys, session & track management, group hotel room blocks, reserved seating, and Zapier integration which you can use to take your attendee data to Salesforce, MailChimp, Slack and 1000+ other apps.

To know more about the Eventzilla pricing and the current plans, please check our pricing page at the link given here

I had a discount applied to my event. that when I upgrade to PRO?
Yes. If we had offered you a discount, we will apply it when you upgrade to PRO. However, this cannot be combined with any additional discounts.

Can I pass on the service fee to my attendees with the PRO plan?
Yes, you can.

Can I speak with someone before I upgrade?
Yes, please send your phone number and your availability to help@eventzilla.net and we will have someone from our customer success team contact you.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this article apply to the accounts created on or before May 13, 2017, If you registered after this date, this may not be relevant to you.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us