How to invite additional team members to Eventzilla?
As the main user, you can allow to include additional users to your account, enable the additional user to handle all the events or assign to handle specific events based on your preference.
Option available in the below path:
Log on to your eventzilla account > Settings > Multi-user access
- Enter the first name, Last name, Email id and Username
- Assign the access level - either to all the events hosted through your account or only to specific events
- Click Save.
- An activation email will be sent to the user's email id.
- User can click the link and enter the password details for the log-in
- Username should be used to log-in to the account
As the main user, you can set the access level for the multi-user.
Full Access: This gives the privilege to the user to access all the event details along with the edit and save option.
Event Viewer only: User can only view the event information and other details, but may not be able to edit any details.
Check-in only: You are allowing only check-in permission to the user and no other details will be visible in the account.
On-site sales only: This user is allowed to access only the 'Box office module' which is used for onsite registration. No access is given to other pages.
NOTE: All these permission levels can be set for all events or you may select a particular event.
For any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.