Why has my client’s payment failed?
There are a few reasons why your client’s payment couldhave failed. When a payment fails, the client will always see one of error codes below showing the cause of the problem. Here are a few of the common causes of failed payments:
- 2002 – The Card type not supported
- 2003 – The credit card issuing bank says this card is not supported
- 2004 – The issuing bank declined the charge but did not give us a reason as to why.
- 2005 – Insufficient funds on the card.
- 2006 – The card was reported lost of stolen
- 2007 – The card has expired.
- 2008 – Some card data is invalid (i.e. name on card doesn’t match)