How to customize the confirmation email sent for your event?
You may now customize the confirmation email sent to the attendees once they register for the event. This section is perfect for you to include additional notes pertaining to the event.
How to do it?
Step 1: Go to Event set up > Advance settings > Customize content
Step 2: Starting adding the required options, a quick preview based on your selection can be viewed on the right side of the page.
- a. Reply-to address: This can be a address where you want all the replies from the attendees to come-in.
- b. Enter more personalized subject line for the confirmation emails
- c. Select the color theme
- d. You can enable five different options to be included in the confirmation email. Please note that you will be allowed to only select the options which is used in the event.
Message from the organizer: This section allowed to include information like exact venue guidance, Parking information, Exact check-in time and more contact information
- Preview email - When you click on ‘Preview email’ there is a prompt to enter the email address, a sample email will be sent to the entered email address for the reference.
Save template – This will save the confirmation email template designed and will be used to send out in the emails in the specified format
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.