Event hub - A brief introduction
What is Event Hub?
How to turn on the Event Hub?
You will have choices to configure and publish Event Hub once your event registration page has been published on Eventzilla. Event Hub is entirely up to you. You can turn it on or off anytime.
Event hub - Pricing
For paid events, it is 2.5%per person ($3.5 minimum).
There is no upfront fee. You have the option to determine whether to charge attendees for paid events. For free events, we will send you an invoice at the end of the month, and you can pay us online.
Top features included in the Event Hub, Here are some of the key features of the Event Hub experience.
1. Custom lobby or reception page
2. Attendee Profiles/Directory
3. An option to select and view Onstage and Breakout sessions live or recorded.
4. A backstage where event speakers/host can prepare before going live
5. Sponsor details
6. Activity stream - where attendees can post or interact using text and pictures.
7. 1:1 private messaging between attendees