GoToWebinar integration with Eventzilla
Eventzilla provides integration with GoToWebinar webinars. Using GoToWebinar integration you can create webinar events in Eventzilla. These events can be just like any other event you create. Creation of webinars happen automatically in Zoom and webinar details are added to your event.
How to connect your GoToWebinar account to Eventzilla
To enable GoToWebinar integration please do the following
1. Goto Settings > Meetings/Webinar settings >Click on 'connect a GoTo Account'2. Click on Proceed
After the successful sign-in, you will be routed to your Eventzilla account where you can see the GoToWebinar website account linked successfully.
Likewise, you can add multiple GoToWebinar accounts as required.
5. By default the name of the GoToWebinar account added will go with the system generated name 'GotoWebinar account #1 ', You can change the name by clicking on 'Preferences' against the GoTo account, Enter the required name and click on 'Save changes'.
Note: By default, the option to add your event attendees to the GoTo webinar will be enabled. You may choose not to send the notification emails sent by GoToWebinar to avoid duplicates. This option is available on the preference menu.
How to create a GoTowebinar webinar from within an Eventzilla event
1. Create an event with Eventzilla, please follow the link for the steps involved in creating an event with Eventzilla.
2. In the 3rd step of the event creation, click on Online event > toggle the option for 'Live webinar registration'
3. Click on GoToWebinar
To connect your GoToWebinar account for the first time - Click on 'Proceed'
If you had already connected to your GoToWebinar account then select the account listed on the drop-down.
6. By default, the option 'Create my GoToWebinar webinar automatically' will be selected which will directly fetch-in and create a webinar on your GoToWebinar account. If you already have the webinar created on your GoToWebinar account then please un-check this option and enter the webinar ID instead.
7. Specify the webinar details such as the webinar title, Date, Time, webinar description, and the comments to be included in the webinar notification email sent to your attendees.
8. Select the option to send webinar notification to your attendees once registration is successfully completed. You may choose not to send the notification emails sent by GoToWebinar to avoid duplicates. ( This option is available on the preference menu against GoToWebinar account in Settings > Meetings/Webinar settings).
9. You may choose to send out reminder emails to your attendees. There are two reminder options available such as one day before the webinar and one hour before the webinar. By selecting this option an automatic reminder email will be sent to the attendee before the specified time-line for the webinar.
10. Click on Save settings.
Uninstalling GoToWebinar account from your Eventzilla account
From within Eventzilla
1. To disable your GoToWebinar account added to your Eventzilla account, Please Goto Settings > Meetings/Webinar setting
2. Click on the bin icon against the respective 'GoToWebinar' account as given in the screen here:
Click on 'OK' on the following screen.
3. You will receive a message confirming that the GoToWebinar account has been revoked.
For any questions in relation to GoToWebinar integration, please send an email to email@example.com