Zoom Webinar Integration with Eventzilla
Eventzilla provides integration with Zoom webinars. Using Zoom integration you can create webinar events in Eventzilla. These events can be just like any other event you create. Creation of webinars happen automatically in Zoom and webinar details are added to your event.
How to connect your Zoom account to Eventzilla
To enable Zoom integration please do the following
1. Goto Settings > Webinar providers > Connect your account
2. Click on Proceed
4. After the successful sign-in, you will be routed to your Eventzilla account where you can see the Zoom account linked successfully.
Likewise, you can add multiple Zoom accounts as required.
5. By default the name of the Zoom account added will go with the system generated name 'Zoom account#1', You can change the name by clicking on 'Preferences' against the Zoom account, Enter the required name and click on 'Save changes'.
Note: By default, the option to add your event attendees to the Zoom webinar will be enabled. You may choose not to send the notification emails sent by Zoom to avoid duplicates. This option is available on the preference menu.
How to create a Zoom webinar from within an Eventzilla event
1. Create an event with Eventzilla, please follow the link for the steps involved in creating an event with Eventzilla.
2. In the 3rd step of the event creation, click on Online event > toggle the option for 'Live webinar registration'
3. Click on Zoom
4 To connect your Zoom account for the first time - Click on 'Proceed'
5. If you had already connected to your Zoom account then select the account listed on the drop-down.
6. By default, the option 'Create my Zoom webinar automatically' will be selected which will directly fetch-in and create a webinar on your Zoom account. If you already have the webinar created on your Zoom account then please un-check this option and enter the webinar ID instead.
7. Specify the webinar details such as the webinar title, Date, Time, webinar description, and the comments to be included in the webinar notification email sent to your attendees.
8. Select the option to send webinar notification to your attendees once registration is successfully completed. You may choose not to send the notification emails sent by Zoom to avoid duplicates. ( This option is available on the preference menu against zoom account in Settings > Webinar providers).
9. You may choose to send out reminder emails to your attendees. There are two reminder options available such as one day before the webinar and one hour before the webinar. By selecting this option an automatic reminder email will be sent to the attendee before the specified time-line for the webinar.
10. Click on Save settings.
Uninstalling Eventzilla app from your Zoom account
You can use one of the following 2 methods to uninstall the Eventzilla app from your Zoom account.
Method 1: From within your Zoom account
1. Login to your Zoom account and navigate to Zoom App Marketplace
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Eventzilla app.
3. Click on the Eventzilla app.
4. Click Uninstall.
Method 2: From within Eventzilla
1. To disable your Zoom account added to your Eventzilla account, Please Goto Settings > Webinar providers
2. Click on the bin icon against the Zoom account as given in the screen here:
Click on 'OK' on the following screen.
3. You will receive a message confirming that the Zoom account has been revoked.
4. You will see the status of the disabled account updated to 'Expired' and the option to re-authenticate the account is available as well.
5. An organizer can click on the 'Re-authenticate' to enable the account, this step will proceed to the Zoom site to connect to your Zoom account once again using oauth.
For any questions in relation to Zoom integration, please send an email to email@example.com